- Legal form: Lawyer Roger Moszynski – Business as a natural person
- Headquarters: Rue Berckmans, 7 – 1060 Brussels
- Company number: BE0821393228
- Website: https://avocat-moszynski.be
We use the Data collected through these cookies to better represent our website as well as to make our offers user-friendly, for example to evaluate the use of our website. Some cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. They allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit. Other cookies are only stored on our website for the duration of your visit.
For the collection of this Data, we use the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions that occur on the Website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and timestamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you navigate the Website.
- All these cookies necessary for the operation of the website are technically necessary for the presentation of the website. You can disable the installation of cookies in your browser settings. We inform you that a general deactivation of cookies may possibly lead to functional limitations of our website.
Reports and analyzes
Are you obliged to provide Data in contact forms?
If you use the services of the website, you are obliged to provide the data marked with (*). If you do not provide this mandatory data, we will generally not be able to provide our services. You are not obliged to provide the other data.
Automated decision making
We do not use automated decision-making or profiling mentioned in Article 22 of the GDPR. 6.
Your rights in connection with the processing of your data
You have the right to
- find out if and what personal data we process and to receive copies of your data,
- request the rectification or modification of inaccurate or non-lawfully processed data and request the erasure of your personal data,
- request the restriction of data processing activities in certain circumstances,
- object to data processing activities in certain circumstances or withdraw previously given consent for processing,
- request that we provide your data to you in a transferable format, and
- lodge a complaint with the Belgian data protection authority or any other data protection supervisory authority in the EU, in particular at your place of residence or work.
To exercise any of the aforementioned rights, please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the address mentioned above.